Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Mandy's Bridal Shower

Last weekend I hosted a shower for my wonderful friend Miss Mandy...the soon to be Mrs. Gallanar. We had the shower at Katlin's mom's beautiful home and had such wonderful weather, and great company. It was a beautiful day. :)
I ordered the invitation and framed signs from the Etsy shop DesignOnPaper 

On the menu....caprese skewers, steak bruschetta, pasta salad, mini chicken salad croissant sandwiches, and a cheese and cracker spread. Yum! One of my most favorite parts of hosting parties is cooking the yummy foods.



For the favor I made cherry cheesecakes in mason jars. They were so easy to make and so delicious. Here is the link to the recipe... berry cheesecakes. For the cherry topping I purchased frozen cherries and added sugar. 





I baked strawberry flavored cupcakes and topped them with a delicious vanilla butter cream frosting. 

 Oh the mason jars wrapped in lace with a pink bow turned out to be my favorite. 
 I made these little flags, the I DO flags, and the cheesecake labels on the computer to go with the signs that I had ordered. 

I used stencils to paint the letters on the flags. 

 We all wrote Mandy a wedding wish or advice that she will add to her wedding scrapbook. 

And lastly a large cardboard glittered letter G for Gallanar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment