Friday, December 27, 2013

1st birthday girl party

On June 21, 2012 I helped to throw a 1st birthday party for my best friends daughter and god daughter. When Mindy asked me to help I was absolutely thrilled....because I always love to help. :)
The gift table 

We made this cute banner (This was actually part of our ice cream banner from our wedding...we just changed the letters) and Mindy put together pictures, one from each month, of Haddie through the year. 

I bought different pink papers and cut them for the cupcake liners. I printed the circle tags on the computer and for the backing I folded papers like a fan and hot glued them into circles. I hot glued the front tag on and on the back I hot glued the tooth pick and put a small circle paper on the back with the date to cover the center of the fan and toothpick. 

I got this cupcake holder for a wedding gift and I've used it a million times....a great gift. :)

Hadley had an extra large cupcake for her very own and we decorated it extra cute with a special banner with her name on it. 


And of course we had to put some pink tulle on her high chair. 

The drink station. 

Each paper straw had a tag on it that read....Hooray Haddie's 1. How embarrassing is it that I'm just right now realizing that I spelled Hooray Hurray. ooops. 


There was a birthday wish station where guests could write a sweet note to Haddie and take a lollipop. 

Gena, Elyana, Mindy, myself and Mandy. Everyone but Haddie. 
It was a great party. I can't believe how fast the first year goes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment