Tuesday, April 22, 2014

24 weeks


Physical Symptoms: My belly is feeling tighter. :) Belly button is pushing out a little already. 
Emotions: Still a bit overwhelmed (mostly because of the house). 
Cravings: Lately I've been wanting pizza (I always love pizza though). I have been a lot less hungry in the last week and I feel so full after I eat. 
Pregnancy Milestones: We completed our 5 week multiples class. It was a great experience and we learned a lot. Richie was very proud to "graduate". :) We are going to continue setting aside that one night a week to devote to baby decisions and to dos. With all of the house things that are needing attention right now, we thought it would actually be good to set aside this time. :)

The babies are now moving quite a bit and I can feel them both. Even Richie can feel them.

We also interviewed a postpartum doula and will interview one more this week. Just to have her come the first week or two and assist with the basic things...nursing, sleeping etc. ...making sure we are doing everything the best we can. 
Purchases for babies: Nothing....I can't wait until I can start buying things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment