Tuesday, April 1, 2014

20 weeks!


Today I'm 20 weeks and finally feeling like I truly look pregnant. It's no longer possible to hide and people in public even notice. :)
We started our multiples class last week. It was fun to meet other couples having twins. We learned about nutrition and symptoms for pre-term labor. 

Physical Symptoms: Feeling some swelling and aching in my feet after a long weekend on my feet. 
Emotions: Feeling anxious that we will get everything done and not miss anything (with all of the house stuff going on too). I made a list. :)
Cravings: Nothing really although I had to Murger master grilled cheese sandwiches in one week. 
Food Aversions: none
Pregnancy Milestones: Getting closer to a decision on a stroller...I've been obsessed. Started my registries. 
Purchases for babies: None

No comments:

Post a Comment