Monday, May 12, 2014

27 weeks

Well time got away from me and I missed week 26 so here we are three weeks later and a lot bigger. I really need to put all the pictures together so you can see the growth. :) Or maybe I shouldn't....planning on it though hopefully soon. :)


Physical Symptoms: The weather has been getting really warm here and there and so I have been swelling some...so fun. :) My feet are also hurting a little more if I've stood/walked (shopped) for too long so I've been trying to rest and put them up when I can. My watch is also getting a little tight and my face seems somewhat swollen just in the last week (oh gosh)....I will definitely ask the Dr. about this tomorrow. I'm also ready for my blemishes :) to go away....I'm a little tired of looking 13. But I really can't complain if these are the only "symptoms" I've been having. 
Emotions: A little stressed....feeling like I don't have enough time.
Cravings: none
Pregnancy Milestones: I bought my Kate spade baby bag :) My husband thanks you Tulalip Outlet stores...I didn't get the black and white strip one I wanted but I got black and for a really good  price....so because of the good price I got another clutch and pair of earring....oh I love Kate spade. :)

We hired a Doula, and hired a newborn photographer. 
Purchases for babies: I purchased a whole lot of fabric. I'm making cute burp rags and a few other gifts for a friend. I can't wait to post about these they are going to be so cute....definitely cute maybe not as functional. :) I also bought some closet dividers....the brand is sugar booger....pink and blue polka dots. Now I just need a closet to put them in. :) Soon I know.

They come with stickers for the different sizes 0-3m, 0-6m etc.

Oh and I received a gift from a parent for teacher appreciation week with the cutest boy and girl outfits 3 each-one for 0-3, 3-6 and 6-12 months....what a cute idea.



I love Gymboree...and aren't these boxes just the cutest. :)

We went to the doctor last week and the doctor was very happy with how things are going. The babies are the same size, I've gained the right amount of weight, my blood pressure is good etc. 
We weren't able to get any good ultra sound pictures because the babies were facing my back again so the profile wasn't visible. Hopefully next time. 
I go to my appointments every two weeks now. Tomorrow I do my glucose test to test for gestational diabetes hopefully that goes well.  
On my baby to do list for this week is to find a pediatrician. 

No comments:

Post a Comment