Sunday, September 29, 2013

photo collage wall

This was another big ticket item on my summer to do list. I had purchased the frames quite a while ago and have played around with the layout for months. Finally I ordered photos. I had contacted my wedding photographer to see if she had any suggestions for ordering professional quality photos, and she told me about mpix I was very happy with these photos, and the price was very reasonable. After I got the photos I moved around a few frames, then I needed my wonderful hubby to hang the frames....not a fun or easy job. :) We started with the large wall....I had started school so I brought my school work to the basement, he brought his wireless stereo to keep himself in a happy mood and we worked through it. I decided to add the letters from our wedding...I just love them.

I started with everything on the floor and from the floor we moved it up to the wall. 



My school work and Richie making sure everything is aligned evenly. 


I added these to the wall next to it. With our professional photo album and guest book. 


I like it...I think...for my first collage wall anyway. :) I think it is higher than it should be... maybe if everything was a foot lower it would be prefect. I knew I couldn't ask for this change at that time so we will let a little time pass and then see how Richie feels about moving everything down. :) Or maybe I just forget about it and keep this in mind when I put up a photo collage in our new house. 
Next these are going to go on the wall up the stairs. :) I hope friends that come over don't mind seeing lots of wedding photos of us. :) Maybe some day we will have a dog or kids we can put up pictures of but for now it's just us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment