Monday, September 23, 2013

Concrete!

How fun is it to pull up to the lot and see a big truck pouring cement?! So Fun! 
Also a small world... Rich and I are standing along the side of the property watching and the cement guy game over and said "Hey are you at Rosa Parks?" And then I knew I had recognized him...it was Pam (or first secretaries) son Steve, I've seen him at the school many times because his daughter attends. 





Stem walls are up and cement in. I really wanted to write my name in the cement but we weren't in town when they poured....oh well I'm sure there will be another opportunity. 


Rich was cleaning up all of the plans that were left spread all over the lot. We need those :) and the rain was coming in....glad we stopped by. 

Boards were removed from the walls. 
Richie is standing right where the driveway into the garage will be. 



Look at all of those supports!

This is the length of our living room and kitchen...big. :) 

I'm standing right about where my 48" WOLF range will be. :) But quite a few more feet up. 

Richie is checking out the view from the mountain of dirt that is going to be spread around soon. That's about what we will see from the bottom level deck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment