Sunday, January 26, 2014

8 weeks!


We had our second ultrasound today (December 27th) and things are going great... babies are growing, heartbeats are still strong, and things couldn't look better. 

The most exciting news that we got today was that we graduate from the fertility clinic....I'm not actually sure if I'm happy or sad about that. :) Well that's not true... I'm definitely happy about that as long as things continue to go well and I don't have to go back there anytime soon. Now our next step is to pick a Doctor. After I got home from our appointment I spent the afternoon researching clinics and doctors and made an appointment. We are all set for January 13th. Yikes....two and a half weeks away. That feels like a long time. This will be a big appointment....we meet a new Dr. and will have genetic testing done. We might even decide to test for the genders (depending on cost of course....we hear this new blood test is pricey....but how fun would that be?!).  

Two days after my last appointment I talked with my best friend and found out she is having twins as well. What?! Isn't that crazy...I just can't believe it. We are so excited. 
We also gave our parents the best Christmas gift ever. Richies family was staying with us for Christmas and so I invited my parents over for breakfast on Christmas eve. I put the ultrasound pics inside a frame and wrapped them up and gave it to them as gifts to open. They were very excited. My parents new I had had the procedure so had been wondering but not Richies parents....and then of course to see there was two babies....that's a whole other surprise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment